1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small computer data (text files) that will be installed or save to your computer or electronic device when you visit the website. Cookies will remember information about your use of the website. Also other technologies that perform similar functions are also referred to as cookies.
Information we obtain through cookies or similar technologies may also include your IP address, mobile advertising ID, browser features, device attributes, unique device IDs, operating system, language preferences, URL referrals, and behaviour records on your website. Such as the content that the user visits or is interested in while visiting the website, including the date and time the user accesses or uses the website. When connecting mobile and tablet apps, we may also use a similar automated method.
(1) “Strictly Necessary Cookies” These types of cookies are necessary for the operation of the website in order for the website to function normally, safely and make you able to access the website. Such as login to the website and verification of your identity. You cannot disable these types of cookies through the system of our website.
(2) “Analytics Cookies” These cookies collect information about your use of the website. This will allow us to measure, evaluate, improve and develop the content of our products/services and our website to enhance your experience of using the website. If you do not consent to our use of these types of cookies, we will not be able to measure, evaluate and develop the Website.
(3) “Targeting Cookies” These cookies store various information, which may include your personal information and create a profile about you. So that we can analyze and present the content products/services and/or advertisements suitable for your interests. According to this type of cookies, you may receive general information and advertisements that are not relevant to your interests.
(4) “Functionality Cookies” These types of cookies are used to remember users of the service when the user returns to our website. This will help us provide content tailored to our users and remember the values that user chooses. We may also share this information with third parties for such purposes.
If you continue to use the website, you will be deemed to have accepted the use of the cookies listed above.
3. Managing cookies
You can choose to set all cookies except “Strictly Necessary Cookies.” You can set it by clicking “setting cookies” or setting a preference in your web browser. For example, you can prohibit the installation of cookies on your device. However, the disable of cookies may prevent you from using websites effectively.
4. How to contact us
5. Changes to the Cookies Policy